MALO is fully funded by the generosity of our supporters and allows us to fund materials to host programs such as:
- Back-to-School workshops that include free backpacks for Tongan youth through out the Inland Empire.
- Cultural practice workshops, hands-on learning activities, and dinner provided after weekly practices and meetings.
- Performances at local events, as well as the traditional Tongan attire worn by performers.
- Census outreach efforts to historically underrepresented Tongan communities.
- COVID-19 Response efforts
All donations are tax deductible under our status as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.